Saturday, July 31, 2010

Raki☆Suta





So on a whim, I decided to get all of the episodes of "Lucky Star", and the OVA as well. I haven't
watched anime in a long time... I think the last one I saw was "Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan".




Another one of my favorite animes is "Rozen Maiden":

Although I've still yet to see the second season, I love it! I love the character designs and the style that the dolls are all drawn in. It's very gothic-lolita~ Shinku is one of my favorite characters. Speaking of favorites, this series by far has one of the best "filler" episodes I've ever had the joy of watching.
DESU DESU DESU~


Anyways, back to Lucky Star:

The style that the characters are drawn in is horribly adorable, I really enjoy just looking at caps of the show just because the colors are so bright and soft. The show references a lot of Japanese culture so some jokes might fly over your head when you watch it, but if you're an otaku~ then you'll probably enjoy it~ º3º

Here are some screencaps I did of episode 1... I'm on episode 6 (I think), but I'm going to be screencapping a few "moments" from every episode.

IRL I am Konata~ º–º


I know how you feel, Kona-chan~ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment