Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Moleskine

I bought a new moleskine a few weeks ago, a hardcover one. I have a soft one, but I just can't get into it. I like the hardcover because I can draw anywhere with it, but with the soft cover, it bends and whatnot so it makes it difficult to draw if I don't have a table or a flat surface.

Anyways, the first page of a moleskin is a "In case of loss, please return to..." page. Usually I just leave them blank or put a little lame doodle, but this time around, I actually like what I've done with it.
Under the name section, there's a blank for a "reward"... I don't know anyone who would go out of their way to return a sketchbook to someone, reward or not.

I've always wanted a doodle of myself I could use consistently as an icon on any social networking site... but I'm never happy because I change my appearance every so often and I feel that doodles become obsolete. It's the same with a photo, I can take one and be happy for the time being, but over time I feel like it starts to look less and less like me.

I decided to color this doodle in Photoshop.
And just for the hell of it, here's the outline:
Feel free to color it or something and send it to me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment