Friday, August 6, 2010

F21: I love nerds


Okay, yeah, we all know that the whole "I'm a nerd, I wear fake glasses" trend died out a long time ago... but I'm head over heels in love with this "Twist" collection. The little "bow-tie" sweater pictured is a shirt that I'm fawning over, but it's been taken off of the website (Maybe it sold out?) and I haven't even seen it in my F21~ :(!
These are pictures from the "Lookbook":

I love the little character doodle on a couple of the clothing, but that might just be because it reminds me of my own drawings. The collection has some choice skirts and blazers, not to mention Letterman-like jackets! I'm not really a fan of any of the tops, here are some of my favorite items from the online store~!


Like I said, I'm more favorable to the bottoms than the tops. It has a nice amount of neutral colors, but also has colors that are "bright", but not too bright to point where you wouldn't be odd looking wearing the color out in the winter.
I'm the kind of girl that wears skirt all throughout the year, regardless of the weather (most of the time), so I think the letterman jacket with the first skirt pictured, some tights and/or socks and kitten heels would make for a chilled out tomboy look.

Source: http://www.forever21.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment