Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You don't have to believe me


I kept my eye on this skirt for a while day at work, I couldn't stop thinking about it. After I clocked out, I went and bought it.

Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Blazer, skirt, bag: Forever 21
Shirt, belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Buffalo Exchange

I seldom add green into my outfits... much less a dark forest-y green. They had other color combinations for the skirt, ie dark blue/red, but I was keen on this one.

I got this shirt last year at some sale Urban Outfitters had going on. I got it for $10. While that place can be pretty pricey, they do have some good sales every now and then.

The purse was about $23 at Forever 21, my boyfriend helped pay for it.
Without a doubt, these are some of my favorite shoes to wear in the winter/fall. I bought them last year at a Buffalo Exchange in Austin, they're still in pretty good condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment