Friday, December 2, 2011

What I wore today 12/2/11


Today was full of way too much driving! My boyfriend was out of town last night so I wasn't able to find a comfortable way to sleep; I ended up falling asleep on the couch at 4am. I went into work at 10 and got off at 4. What did I do today?

  • Cashed my check
  • Took my friend Mariyah home
  • Picked up my friend Roger
  • Showed him our broken wii
  • Picked up Henry
  • Ate at Carl's Jr
  • Picked up my hard drive from my friend Chelsea's house
  • Went to the bookstore and Target
  • Took Roger and Henry home
It really sucks that our wii is kaputz! I guess I'm lucky because Roger doesn't want his anymore so he's going to sell it to me for a pretty cheap price.


Top, skirt, jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Ebay
Pins: Milkbbi, Naniwear

No comments:

Post a Comment