Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I want Wednesday Week 2!

A room in my house has recently "opened up" for lack of a better word. My grandmother is terribly sick so we're going to send her back to the Philippines so that when her time comes she's surrounded by family. It's so weird... I grew up with her. She's lived with us my whole life and now she's just going to be gone. Ever since she got out of the hospital she's been staying at my aunt's house because here at my house me, Matt, and my dad are always in and out throughout the day. The house is a whole lot emptier, even my dog misses her! I've never really been through a situation like this before, I'm not really sure how to feel.
Anyways, like I said, I now have an extra room in my house. I'm a tad bit excited because I'm going to turn it into my little "studio" of sorts. I want to move my desk in there, possibly buy a futon to put in, move the TV in there as well... it's not a ton of space, but its enough. I wish I had a sewing machine to put in there!
I wonder when I'll ever move out of my house... I just think, why add on more expenses? I'm currently looking for a better paying job... Lord knows that I wouldn't be able to live on my own by working at the mall!
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment