Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Introducing: ~What I want Wednesday~

I'm not the first to admit that I ask for a lot sometimes... seldom do I ever simply get something just because I want it. The internet is a horrible, horrible place full of so many shops, ebay stores, etsy stores; it's a shopaholic's worst nightmare and I don't know why I torture myself with window shopping!

I've found some pretty neat things during my nightly treks through cyberspace, every week I'll post things that would be great to own! Some will be realistic, others will just be completely out of reach to some. Maybe you'll find yourself browsing one of the websites and buy something you like!

Black Friday is going to be here soon and all the deals are incredibly tempting :(

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source


Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment