Friday, November 18, 2011

WIWT/TGIF

I'm not gong to waste any time playing "catch up", my online life is scattered on way too many platforms to update them all with the same thing! I'm hoping to get into the actual groove of using this as a real blogging platform~!


I was supposed to go to sleep at around ~12pm last night, but I didn't end up falling asleep until around 5am! I just had so many thoughts running through my mind; I'm so excited for school, I finally have a solid idea for my first zine, my hands are tingling with creativity! I continued going from my bedroom (which my boyfriend likes to keep as cold as possible) and the living room that has a space heater (our A/C is out).

I woke up at 7:30 and got ready for school, full of excitement! It had been a good long while since I've been on campus. I was only there for about 20 mins and I was told that I needed to bring proof of my meningitis shot and I have to fill out a form that I've already filled out for academic dismissal. It's not tough or anything, it just sucks that I have to wait until Monday to sign up for my classes... hopefully there will be slots open in the classes I want!


I went into work at 10 and we had a DJ there. Although his mixing was garbage and the songs were just typical Top 40s, it was a nice change of pace from the repeating playlist that the store has. Everybody agreed that the change of music made working a lot more pleasant. Business was pretty steady, time went by pretty fast because I was in such a great mood.

After I got out of work, I tried on a few things and then headed on my way home. It's payday, so I was tempted to stop by places to buy clothes, makeup, and/or art supplies but I resisted! I'm trying to save my money for Black Friday... I'm planning on buying my boyfriend's christmas present, a scanner/printer, and that's it. They're having such GREAT deals on PS3s and I don't really know if I should put myself in a financial hole until next payday and buy it... I had originally planned to buy myself one after Christmas but this is such a great deal!


Onto what I wore today;
Circle Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Lolita Baby Angel
I always get such strange looks/lots of compliments whenever I wear these tights out! They were my first ever purchase from American Apparel, so glad that they've lasted this long!


There's a few purchases I need to do, but fingers crossed that I can control my shopaholic tendencies until Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment