Saturday, March 1, 2014

What I wore today (flashback) 1-24-14/Ebay rhinestone tights


I really don't care for cold weather too much. My wardrobe is full of skirts, dresses and 20 denier tights. We don't get much of a winter here in Texas, but when it gets cold I bundle up. When I'm cold my whole body tenses up and I'm constantly clenching my teeth and everything is just tight, haha!

 

Scarf: Forever21
Coat: Plato's Closet
Top: Wet Seal
Skirt: Cotton On
Tights: Ebay
Shoes: Forever21




I bought these rhinestone tights off of ebay for a lolita coord. I bought them in dark blue and black, one with (probably) 20 denier and then... whatever this one is. I really like the opaque ones, I can tug and pull on 'em and I haven't had a rip yet! I don't have any "good" pictures wearing the thinner tights but the second I tried on the black pair, I got a rip in them from pulling them up! The fact that these rhinestones are on them doesn't help with that either.
I successfully wore the thin dark blue pair but I had to be very very careful when putting them on and taking them off!


No comments:

Post a Comment