Friday, March 7, 2014

What's in my bag; work edition!




Throughout the week I work overnight at a call center and there's a lot of down time so I have to bring things to keep myself occupied. I'm not a huge fan of watching TV or anything on my phone because I don't carry my charger around and I just feel really uncomfortable with such a small screen. 

My necessities are definitely my pencils and sketchbook.  I usually bring an issue of KERA or FRUiTs with me if I'm lacking inspiration, currently I'm all about these issues of 原宿女子~原J I picked up while in San Francisco! If magazines don't do it for me, then I just browse tumblr for a little bit.



I've never been too much of a tote bag person but I need to accept that there are times when my tiny handbangs won't do haha.


I always carry a bunch of lipsticks with me because even though I've already decided what I want to wear for the day, who knows if I'm going to change my mind later?



If it wasn't apparent, I really love chocolate theme things. I like to keep my pencils and all my pens/sharpies separate. Not pictured here is also a small box of Prismacolor pencils that was gifted to me!


Last but not least, a cute compact!

No comments:

Post a Comment