Saturday, February 11, 2012

What I wore today 2/11/12

Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless

Very plain day... I slept in and worked. There was a free advanced showing of The Secret World Of Arrietty and one of my coworkers texted me at the last minute saying they had a ticket for me (it was first come first serve) but I decided to sleep instead. I guess I'll just have to catch it when it comes out!

Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm super excited! My boyfriend told me that he was going to get me a sewing machine and I couldn't be more thankful! It's definitely going to be frustrating (I'm impatient) but it'll most definitely be worth all the work. I can't wait to get started!
My next post should be about my Valentine's Day mani!

Pay day was yesterday so I treated myself to a bunch of jewelry I've been eyeing! We had so many cute heart earrings and rings but they were all gone! I'm going to browse online a bit for some more.
I put my hair up in an incredibly lazy up-do, something that I've never done before! I'm so tempted to cut my hair but I'm not sure if I'm done having fun with it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment