Monday, February 6, 2012

What I wore today 2/3 & mermaid gold nails!

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless

I didn't really do much that day. I woke up sort of late (~1pm) and lazed around. I had kind of planned to go to the children's museum with my friend Lizzie but it didn't work out because I'm a lazy teen slob. I made plans to hang out with my friend Mariyah but it seemed like she was never going to text me so I finally decided to take a shower.

At the last minute, plans were made that I was going to meet up with Lizzie and company at Huhot. In that same minute, Mariyah texted me asking if we were still hanging out and that she was hungry. I literally did a personal record when getting ready with clothes, makeup and all.

I had never gone to a mongolian place before, even though my dad and a bunch of other people are all about it. I've gotta say... I don't think I'm that fond of stir-fry. The restaurant was pretty cool though, nothing I've ever been to before! I guess you could say it's a buffet of sorts; you grab a plate of frozen meats, vegetables, noodles, pour the sauce on it, then get in line to have your food cooked right in front of you! I mainly had crab and chicken.
After that, neither myself or Mariyah were full and there was a Yogurt Zone within walking distance... so we drove to it (haha). 

I came home and took some windy b/w pictures. I think I'm sort of in a black and white "phase", with the exception of my WIWT photos and you know, pictures that need color.


As for nails, I was really indecisive as to what to do. I've been wanting to do a series of Valentine's nails for the whole month just because I love pink/red, but for some reason I didn't have any ideas! So this is what I ended up with:
I call them "mermaid gold" just because of the green/blue nail polish I used, along with the blue and green glitter. I put a few dabs of gold in there too, along with a gold glitter.

These are the polishes that I used!

Sinful Colors "Gorgeous"
Forever 21 blue glitter
Forever 21 green glitter
Milani "Good Morning Sunshine"
Sephora by OPI "Only Gold for Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment