Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mini-haul & my SXE tattoo!


Stuff didn't quite work out with my best friend and our tattoo. We were supposed to get a sort of "matching" one, but with different lil' details... we were pretty indecisive with them and ended up not doing it! Saving it for another time~

Cha-ching~ I got my income tax a couple of days ago! Of course I treated myself to a lil' somethin' somethin', but my new pride and glory is definitely my new tattoo!





On Chelo's last day in town before going back to Germany, I decided to pick her up and take her to buy hair dye and take photobooth pictures. While we were in Sally's, I saw these glitters on sale so of course I nabbed them for $1.99 each!
China Glaze "Lorelei's Tiara"
China Glaze "Some Like It Haute"

China Glaze "Blonde Bombshell"

I haven't used any of these yet, but I'm a glitter gal so it's only a matter of time!
After work today, I did a little bit of shopping for myself; it felt like I hadn't bought myself any clothes in a long while!
Forever 21: A sheer long-sleeve mint button-up, a very lightweight cotton "blazer" that ruches at the wrists
Love Culture: A simple black cropped cardigan and black shorts with bow detail.




Yesterday, I got my straight edge tattoo! I had come across the image on the F!Yeah SXE tumblr and fell in love with the image. I got this piece on my inner thigh and it was so painful! I wasn't really sure what to expect, some parts I didn't even think I could handle!
This is the image that I brought in
(If anyone knows the artist, please let me know!)

Working was such a pain for me today. I was limping everywhere and everybody thought I was injured or something! By the end of my shift, my left leg was super sore from me resting all my weight on it and the skin around my tattoo was super red. I hope the healing process isn't too horrible!
Done by Josh at Integrity Tattoos.
It's so difficult to get a good picture! I didn't really have a preference for what the colors were so I let the tattoo artist have at it.
I'm super, super excited to have an edge tattoo, this image symbolizes it so perfect to me. The anchor because sxe is what really "holds me down" and helps keep me focused on what I find important in life: my friends, school, art, etc. and the lifesaver because if it wasn't for being edge, I honestly don't know what I would be doing with my life right now.


I've begun to swatch all of the nail polishes I own, I'm doing it by brand. I'll have it posted in a couple of days, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment